The Holiday Home

Le Nid d’Écureuil

Le Nid d’Écureuil (the Squirrel Nest), wheelchair adapted holiday home. 
Situated in Burgundy on the edge of the beautiful Morvan regional park, we offer you a holiday home of 73 square meters with a large terrace that is fully wheelchair accessible.



This house has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a living and dining area with a kitchen that is equipped with an electric hob, refrigerator, oven/microwave and dishwasher. There are also an electric kettle, a coffee machine and a food processor at your disposal.

The french doors in the living room give way to a big terrace where you can enjoy nature and a view of the forests and the river Yonne below. The terrace is equipped with a table and chairs to take your meals outside.

The house is also equipped with a washer / dryer combination and you have free WiFi.

Adaptations:
The bathroom has a support between the toilet and the lowered sink and a support on the wal of the Italian shower. The shower is big enough for two people in case you need help washing. There is a shower- and toilet chair.  
The master bedroom is equipped with a double high – low bed (with two single mattresses) and safety rails and a trapeze bar can be installed upon request. If needed we can rent a hoist for you, the costs of which will be charged to you. 
The work surface of the kitchen is adjustable in height and has empty space underneath to accommodate for your wheelchair.

General conditions:


Our holiday home is being rented out for a period of one week (7 nights) minimum. Check-in is from 4 pm onwards and check-out is time is 10 am. Contact us if you would like to discuss the options of a shorter stay.

You can make a reservation up to 4 days before the day of your planned arrival. 

Within 2 weeks of your reservation you are obligated to pay 25% of the rent price. The other 75% has to be payed at the latest 8 weeks before your planned arrival. You can cancel your reservation for free up to 8 weeks before your planned date of arrival. When you cancel your reservation less than 8 weeks before, we will pay you a partial restitution: 50% of the rent price in case of a cancellation between 8 and 4 weeks before your planned date of arrival and 25% of the rent price in case of a cancellation. between 2 and 4 weeks before your planned date of arrival. When you cancel your reservation less than 2 weeks before your planned date of arrival, there will be no restitution of the paid rent price. 

Price:

high season (June 15th to August 31rd and December 23rd to January 2nd) €850,- per week (7 nights)
mid season (April 1st to June 14th and September 1st to October 31st) €750,- per week (7 nights)
off season (January 3rd to March 31st and November 1st to December 22nd) €475,- per week (7 nights)

Added costs:

deposit €200,- per booking
tourist tax: variable (depending on number of guests, length of stay and rental price)
dog: €25,- per week
set bed and bathlinen for 1 person: €10,- per set
cleaning fee (obligatory) €65,-
rent of mobile lifting hoist: €25,- per week

 

Comments are closed.